By the time he is 35 years old, the American male will likely join the two-thirds of American males that are noticing a certain degree of hair loss. And by the time these guys are 50 years old, that hair loss is classified as significant and the number of men jumps to 85% of the male population. Women don’t have it any better because 40% of all individuals suffering hair loss are female. This is what the American Hair Loss Association has to say about hair loss in the United States.
So it’s no wonder that the hair loss formula industry is growing by leaps and bounds. The thing is, many of those formulas contain harmful chemicals or require prescriptions. In fact, some anti-balding or hair growth formulas contain minoxidil and minoxidil carries a boatload of side effects – particularly when comes to women. Granted, there are organic and all-natural formulas, so at least there’s that.
But there is a hair loss remedy that requires no chemicals, prescriptions, repeatedly incurred costs, and is a permanent fix. It’s called SMP or scalp micropigmentation. Let’s take a look at a comparison between Art Naturals Organic Argan Oil Hair Loss Shampoo and SMP.
What is the Art Naturals Organic Argan Oil Hair Loss Shampoo?
The description of this product states that it is organic and numerous other good aspects. The description also states that it is good for combating male pattern baldness. Just where does that leave the ladies? It also states that it prevents hair loss and restores dull, thin hair. And while claiming that their formula “aids in the regrowth of thinning hair”, that is by no means a guarantee of new hair growth.
Pros and Cons of Art Naturals Organic Argan Oil Hair Loss Shampoo
- It is all natural and organic
- Leaves existing hair smooth and silky
- Reasonably priced
- Gives hair volume
- You must continue using this product if you want to continue enjoying the results
- Repeated purchases means repeated cost
- Can leave your hair feeling dry
- Application is at least several times a week
- It smells bad
- May not achieve the best results on dyed hair
What is SMP?
SMP is a quick way of stating the elongated term – scalp micropigmentation. This amazing technique needs to be carried out by experienced, highly trained technicians but when done correctly assures the individual incredible results. Basically, the procedure applies pigment to the scalp and creates the appearance of hair that has been cut very short. It can either fill in areas of thinning hair or completely cover a formerly bald head. The pigment can match your natural hair color and style, or you can pick a color that you prefer.
Pros and Cons of SMP
- When applied by trained individuals, pigment will last as much as 15 years in most cases
- Multiple costs and purchases are done away with
- No prescription is needed
- No undesirable side effects
- No pills or harmful chemicals
- No stinky solutions, messy foams, or oily creams
- Once this procedure has been carried out, repeated application will not be necessary
- The process is permanent (but can be removed with laser removal)
- Limited to mostly a shaven look
- You cannot do this at home in the privacy of your bathroom
The Bottom Line – SMP is Better Than Art Naturals Organic Argan Oil Hair Loss Shampoo
One thing that was apparent after looking at the reviews for Art Naturals Organic Argon Oil Hair Loss Shampoo was that they were extremely varied. As one example: people with dyed hair achieved both good and bad results, depending on the individual. This just further goes to show that not every hair loss formula is right for every individual. And that is where SMP begins their winning crusade against all hair loss formulas. Scalp micropigmentation is the perfect fit for virtually everyone regardless of the hair type or color. But don’t take our word for it. Call Jonathan Gerow SMP today and set up a personal consultation that could have you well on the way to rediscovering what life was like before hair loss!