Men’s attitude towards baldness has been overwhelmingly negative, which is completely understandable. Some individuals have turned to using men’s rogaine to regrow hair but in the recent decade, more males are choosing to go for SMP because of its proven benefits. Find out how SMP and men’s rogaine compare against each other:
What is Men’s Rogaine?
Men’s rogaine products are designed to help you regrow hair on your scalp. The product works by dilating the blood vessels in your scalp, which may stimulate hair growth and/or improve hair follicle function. If you use men’s rogaine products, you need to apply the foam to your scalp twice a day, daily.
Pros and Cons of Men’s Rogaine
- Easy to use and apply
- Dries quickly
- Available in unscented forms
- Need to be used diligently and routinely
- Some have complained that keeping up with such routines every day is difficult
- Need to wait at least three months for some results to show
- Hair growth ceases when you stop using men’s rogaine
- Newly formed hair may even rapidly fall out when you stop using rogaine products
- Does not cause permanent regrowth of scalp hair
- No one knows how minoxidil works in these products
What is SMP?
SMP is a hassle-free hair loss solution that involves applying natural pigments at the epidermal level of the scalp. The final result is often features natural-looking hair strands and follicles. For men and women looking for non-surgical scalp grooming procedures, look no further than Jonathan Gerow SMP. Whether you are planning to treat alopecia or scalp scars, you can rest assured that this extremely innovative and advanced hair restoration technique will produce the results you seek in a safe manner.
Pros and Cons of SMP
- Safe solution as it does not use any chemicals
- No harsh chemicals are used at any time during the treatment
- Affordable hair loss solution
- Non-invasive technique
- Highly durable and lasts for years
- Camouflages signs of hair thinning
- Provides the look of real cropped hair
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Offers a high level of certainty in terms of results
- Fading issues may occur in the long term
- May need to shave regularly to achieve desired look
- You can only rock a limited number of hairstyles
The Bottom Line – SMP Is Better Than Men’s Rogaine
Men’s rogaine products contain an ingredient called minoxidil and researchers have not fully identified how it directly affect one’s scalp. This lack of information causes worry and uncertainties whether the product is complete safe. On the other hand, SMP does not introduce any chemicals to the recipient’s scalp which offers complete peace of mind. You are losing hair and you do not want to wait too long for results to show. Men’s rogaine products need to be applied regularly for weeks or months before the first signs of improvement show. SMP offers instantaneous results that you seek. It is clear that the latter option is a better contender than men’s rogaine. If you want to find out more about SMP, don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment with Jonathan Gerow SMP today.